Check out my review of Meez Meals, a meal delivery service, that has several dinner and side dish options weekly with no subscription needed!
I recently had the chance to try out Meez Meals, a meal delivery service and it absolutely made dinner time so much easier! And yes, even this dietitian food blogger was pleased. Check out what I tried this past week and all the details regarding this service. And of course I wouldn’t just review this service and reap all the benefits myself! Check out the code below to get 50% off your first delivery to try it out yourself.
I chose three main entrees this past week with two servings each. On average this was enough to feed Dan and myself along with two of our children.
The first meal we tried was this Pasta with Shrimp and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce recipe. I loved it since it had a ton of vegetables (spinach) and also made such large portions that it was enough for our entire family of 5 to enjoy. My oldest (7 year old) especially loved that it contained shrimp! And the fresh sliced Parmesan cheese was a nice touch!
Our second meal was this Mediterranean Lemon Chai Salmon with Pearl Couscous. I loved how easy it was to cook the salmon on the stove top (my first time ever cooking salmon this way). It was also super simple to add the broccoli and sauce. No chopping needed! And my kids loved the ball-like rice (aka couscous).
Lastly we tried this Chimichurri Sirloin Steak with Fingerling Potatoes recipe. Again it was super easy to throw together in about 30 minutes for this hearty dinner. It came with an ample amount of potatoes and easy to follow instructions to cook the steak to your desired doneness (which is fantastic for me since steak is one of those challenging foods to cook for me). (Tomatoes and corn in picture purchased separately)
And here are some details of this meal service and why I would recommend it.
- Prices per meals vary from about $9/serving up to $15/serving depending on the type of meal and how many servings you are purchasing. Serving sizes for the meals range from 2 to 8 people.
- You can order meals by noon on Friday and have them delivered early the following week.
- You can opt in to receive text messages for reminders to reorder.
- Each recipe comes with simple detailed instructions, nutrition information, and even ways to make the meal healthier if you’d prefer. A major bonus for this dietitian!
- You can customize your dinner options like “no hot spices” is my preference and if you happen to choose a recipe with hotter spices it will remind you and ask if you’d still like to order it.
- And I saved the best for last…there is NO SUBSCRIPTION, which is so nice. No need to worry about being charged when you forgot to cancel the order for any given week.
As you can see this service is definitely a bit different than other meal delivery services and works quite well for anyone who is pressed for time yet still wants to eat a nutritious meal at home.
Now make sure to check here (and click on Where We Deliver) to see if they delivery in your area and use this code: chocolateslopes to get 50% off your first Meez Meals order! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Disclaimer: I received complimentary meals from Meez Meals in exchange for a review of this service. All opinions as always are my own.
This Meez Meals Review (a meal delivery service) post first appeared on Chocolate Slopes.